Printer icon Print Window

Credit, Debit, or Check Cards

Registration fees can be paid using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) or a debit or check card that carries a VISA or MasterCard logo and can be used without the entry of a personal identification number (PIN). The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is "NCS*FLDOE Testing."

If you do not have a credit or debit card, contact FTCE/FELE Customer Service at (866) 613-3281 (toll free, US and Canada only).