Your Test Appointment
Receiving Your Admission Ticket
After you register for a test, you will receive an admission ticket by email to bring to your test appointment. You may also log in to your account to view or print your admission ticket.
Your admission ticket will include the address of the test site.
Reporting to the Test Site
Report to the test site 30 minutes before the appointment time indicated on your admission ticket.
You must bring the following to your test appointment:
See the policies on arriving late and missing your appointment.
Taking the Test
The test session provides enough time for pre-administration activities and test completion. Plan to use the entire session.
- Complete pre-administration activities, including identity verification procedures such as having your photo taken and your palm scanned.
- Place all personal items, including any prohibited materials, into the secure storage provided.
- Receive an erasable notepad and pen from the test proctor.
- Complete a tutorial on how to take a computer-based test, including how to record your responses to multiple-choice questions and performance components.
- You may take restroom breaks. Time taken for breaks is part of your testing time. Examinees taking all sections of the FELE test and examinees taking three or more sections of the Prekindergarten/Primary PK–3 test will receive scheduled breaks.
- You may not communicate with other examinees or unauthorized persons either in person or by communication device.
- You will be monitored continuously and may also be videotaped.
- You will not lose any testing time if your computer freezes. If this or other problems occur, you will resume testing where you stopped once the issue is resolved.
- At the conclusion of testing, your test materials will be collected and you will be dismissed from the test session.
- Once you have been dismissed, you must leave the test site.
- If you have a test appointment later in the day, return to the test site 30 minutes before your next appointment.
- If you would like to submit comments about your test appointment, go to www.fldoe.org/asp/ftce and follow the "online survey" link to complete a Customer Feedback Survey. Your feedback will be analyzed by the Florida Department of Education and used for program improvement.